The Mikropekka computer (full model MIKROPEKKA TURBO X33) is a computer that can be bought for 6,495 mk after receiving the advertisement for it in the mail, a delivery fee of 60 mk is also added to that price. It can be used by walking to the chair in front of the desk and pressing . The computer offers two pieces of pre-installed software: the Pieno program, and the TeleBBS program. The computer play mode can be exited by looking backwards and pressing .
The computer can be turned on by pressing the power button in front of the case. It can also be reset by pressing the reset button next to the power button. Any games downloaded from Con-Line BBS will be saved to the computer's hard drive indefinitely.
The computer can be bought by clicking on the advertisement that appears in the mail, then taking the envelope to the post box at Teimo's Shop. The order works in the same way as parts ordered from the parts catalog; the payment happens once the order arrives at the shop, after which it will appear in a cardboard box on the loading dock. The box contains four parts for the computer: the case, monitor, keyboard & mouse, and speakers.
Once the parts have been taken home, the computer can be assembled on the desk inside the player's room. Check marks will appear when the parts are hovered over the correct spots, and pressing will place them on the table. The modem will also need to be plugged in to the telephone line in order to access the bulletin board which will require the phone to be unplugged.
Several commands can be entered to the computer's command line. Entering an invalid command yields the text "The system cannot find the path specified". Pressingat any point during a program terminates it, returning the user to the command line.
There are two programs that come pre-installed with the computer, the Pieno program and the TeleBBS program, which can be accessed by entering
telebbs in to the command line respectively. The used drive can also be changed by entering
The computer comes with two pre-installed pieces of software, and additional software can be acquired in the form of floppy disks, as well as downloaded from the Files section of Con-Line BBS. In total there are 15 different pieces of software, or 16 if the Con-Line bulletin board service is included.
- Main article: Grillisimulaattori
- Main article: Sormileikki
- Main article: Filosofiapeli
- Main article: Fishgame
- Main article: Pasi Invaders
Johnny F. Kemedy Racing ChallengeEdit
- Main article: Johnny F. Kemedy Racing Challenge
- Main article: Wild Vest
- Main article: Rapula
- Main article: Massacre
- Main article: Ojasta Alkoon
- Main article: World's Man
Run the GauntletEdit
- Main article: Run the Gauntlet
- Main article: Joulupukin Joulustressi
- Main article: Pieno
- Main article: TeleBBS
- The Mikropekka is based on the real-life MikroMikko released by Nokia during the 1980s.
- An ad for the Mikropekka was included in the Finnish Retro Rewind magazine.
- A DOS virus can be obtained when downloading any of the TeleBBS games if My Summer Car was not launched through Steam. This is a form of Anti-Piracy measure.
- After starting any installed TeleBBS game, resetting or restarting the computer will activate the installed virus payload during RS-POS.
- It boasts, in English, about "enjoying your new computer" and telling "your mother to buy another". It continues to mention malicious loss of data as the virus will format the
- Once the payload is activated; the computer will make noises and a red spider will appear in 5 second loops. After restarting the computer post-format they will encounter a screen which requires them to insert a installation disk. There is no installation disk in-game and the computer will be forever broken.
- Manual formatting is possible by typing
format c:but this wouldn’t be a good idea, as there is no installation disk in-game to reinstall the OS.
- Most of the Mikropekka games and programs have their own achievements with a unique floppy disk icon.
|Advertisment • ATK Harri package • Case • Diskettes • Monitor • Peripherals • Speakers|
|Games||Cay Rharles Speed Test Challenge • Filosofiapeli • Fishgame • Grillisimulaattori • Johnny F. Kemedy Racing Challenge • Joulupukin Joulustressi • Massacre • Ojasta Alkoon • Pasi Invaders • Rapula • Run the Gauntlet • Sormileikki • Wild Vest • World's Man|
|Programs||Pieno • Swedish Sex Test • TeleBBS (Con-Line BBS)|
|Scenery around Alivieska|
|Interactive||Battery charger • Bed • Brick grill • Cash register • Christmas tree • Clock • Computer • Door • Electricity meter • Fireplace • Firewood pile • Fuel pump • Garbage disposal pit • Gravestone • Mail box • Phone • Post box • Refrigerator • Sauna • Septic tank • Shower • Sink • Slot machine • Smoke detector • Stove • Strawberry bush • Toilet • TV • Wasp nest • Wood stove|
|Non-interactive||Arch bridge • Beam bridge • Bus stop • Drag racing tent • Pier|