- A transcript page for this article can be found here.
Jokke (or the drunk guy) is the person that may call the player at night (2 am) to take him from the pub and drive him to his home. He will pay the player between 100 to 700 mk at the goal. His house is located at the eastern side of the map. It is possible to pick him up with the Satsuma, Hayosiko and Ferndale.
Jokke also buys kilju from the player at various rates depending on the quality of the stuff, the highest sum for a single canister being 170 mk. As it takes a few days for the fermentation process to happen, and one full batch being enough to fill 20 juice canisters, the most cash that can be made off him in one go is 3,400 mk.
- Main article: Jokke/Transcript
- "Good evening! Thank you for coming!"
- "Here is a small compensation of your troubles."
- "Goodbye! (falls down)"
- "My wife is going to move to Vaasa and get herself a finnswede man. Those are so clean and sober! 30 years of marriage down the drain."
- "One day I will go to the railroad and shout "Blow your whistle and run over me, sucker!""
- "I tried to call everybody. Please can you take me from the Pub and drive me home?"
- "Alright. Let's see how good this sugar wine is."
- "Very good sugar wine! I love this, strong as hell! I pay of course for it."
- "This tastes like water and piss. I want alcohol. Not this mess."
After giving him a ride home a few times, Jokke reveals that he is in fact a millionaire and has hidden a suitcase full with cash around the lake.
|Residents of Alivieska|
|Bus driver • Firewood guy • Fleetari • Jani • Jokke • Lindell • Pena • Petteri • Teimo • Ventti dealer|