Jokke (or the drunk guy) is the person that may call the player at night (2 am) to take him from the pub and drive him to his home. He will pay the player between 100 to 700 marks at the goal. His house is located at the eastern side of the map. It is possible to pick him up with Satsuma, Hayosiko and Ferndale.
The man can be knocked down if the player walks into him, and his limbs (legs, torso, arms, thighs, hands, etc) can be slightly moved by clicking and dragging, just like the driver of the Yellow Car when killed.
Jokke also buys kilju from the player at various rates depending on the quality of the stuff, the highest sum for a single canister being 170 marks. As it takes a few days for the fermentation process to happen, and one full batch being enough to fill 20 juice canisters, the most cash that can be made off him in one go is 3,400 marks.
- "Good evening! Thank you for coming!"
- "My wife constantly reminds me of my drinking... but drinking is a job... for drunkman."
- "Here is a small compensation of your troubles."
- "Goodbye! (falls down)"
- "That train is driving me crazy. It blows that whistle just to fuck with me. Every day!" (Almost killed by the train)
- "I tried to call everybody. Please can you take me from the Pub and drive me home?"
- "Let's see how good this sugar wine is."
- "This doesn't have any taste. I can taste only the yeast. This is awful. Take that away from me."
|Residents of Alivieska|
|Firewood guy • Fleetari • Jaakko • Jokke • Lindell • Pekka • Teimo • Yellow car driver|