Sugar wine (kilju) brewing is an activity in My Summer Car.
Kilju is stored and transported inside plastic juice cans. After being sold to the drunk, they can be picked up from the landfill site.
In order to continue to this process some yeast and sugar is needed to be purchased from Teimo's Shop. The player should also purchase some juice concentrate and drink all of it.
Put the yeast and sugar you have in the bucket found in the cabin on the small island in the lake. Fill it with water, put the lid on and leave it for about two minutes. Next place it under the tap in the bathroom and fill it to the brim. Do not tip the bucket as all of your kilju can spill out all over the floor.
The sugar bag's instructions on the side roughly translate to:
Kilju instructions: 25 litres of water to 6 kg of sugar. One bag of instant yeast. 2-3 liters of juice concentrate. Pour sugar to bottom of barrel, add hot water and stir until sugar is dissolved. Add juice concentrate. Add yeast. Insert lid and shake well. Ready after 5 days.
One full bucket of Kilju makes 20 bottles.
Kilju can be taken to the drunk guy and sold for some money. Depending on how well the kilju is brewed, the player will be paid a varying sum (or not at all), depending on how it was brewed. The highest sum the player can be paid is 170 mk per can. When giving 20 cartons of successful kilju recipe to the drunk guy, the total price will be 3400 mk.
- "Alright. Let's see how good this sugar wine is."
- "This tastes nothing but yeast! I can barely drink it! This is shit! Take it away from me!"
- "Very good sugar wine! I love this, strong as hell! I pay of course for it."
- "It has a little bit of yeast..."
- "I taste some vinegar here... could be better."
- "This tastes like water and piss. I want alcohol. Not this mess."