- A transcript page for this article can be found here.
Lindell is the name of the car inspector in Peräjärvi, he is likely the owner of Lindell inspection shop. His t-shirt says "komiat ensin", which means "handsome ones first"—a phrase linked to the Ostrobothnia region. He has short hair and a beard. He always has a screwdriver in his left hand. Lindell seems very dissatisfied with his life, constantly complaining how difficult it is. He is also very rude, and likes to belittle the player's Satsuma much like Fleetari.
The inspection office that he resides in is open from 08:00 to 16:00 from Monday to Friday. When it is closed, the doors won't open and the inspection room will be closed by a garage door.
- Main article: Lindell/Transcript
- "Good morning and welcome to Rindell Car Inspection."
- "You are such a character with this car of yours."
- "I don't know what to say. My life and my job sucks."
- His name used to Rindell before it was changed to Lindell; he still refers to the inspection shop as "Rindell inspection shop".
|Residents of Alivieska|
|Bus driver • Drag racing supervisor • Firewood guy • Fleetari • Jani • Jokke • Jörkka Sten • Lindell • Pena • Petteri • Policemen • Rally spectators • Security guard • Sewage guy • Sirkka • Strawberry guy • Teimo • Ventti dealer • Window guy|