Lindell is the name of the car inspector in Peräjärvi town, assuming that he is the owner of the inspection office. His t-shirt says "komiat ensin", which means "handsome ones first". Such phrase is linked to Ostrobothnia area. He has short hair and a moustache. He always has a screwdriver in his right hand.
In the inspection papers it says that the name of the inspection office is named Katsastus Rindell Oy while on the windows the name is Katsastus Lindell Oy.
The inspection office is open from 8 am to 4 pm. When it is closed, the doors won't open and the inspection room will be closed by a garage door.
- "I'm not getting neither baby chickens or eggs."
- "I don't know what to say, but my life and my job sucks."
- "Not sure what happened, your car passed."
- "You are such a character with this car of yours."
- "Your car is never going to pass, but more money for me."
Opening the door reaction:
- "Good morning and welcome to Lindell inspection shop."
|Residents of Alivieska|
|Bus driver • Firewood guy • Fleetari • Jani • Jokke • Lindell • Pena • Teimo|