Help... pistons? Edit
i got a big problem one of my pistons blew out of the engine block, so i'm wondering if it's possible to buy new pistons in the game?
~~Daniel M~~ - This unsigned message was written by 184.108.40.206 at 18:30, 7 August 2016 (UTC).
- It's not possible yet.
- ~~Random Finn~~ - This unsigned message was written by 220.127.116.11 at 18:14, 17 March 2017 (UTC).
There seems to only be one admin on this wiki (who is also the founder), and the last edit they made was almost 5 months ago. Seems pretty bad considering how popular this place is, maybe one of you active editors could try adopting the wiki?
BombooPro (talk) 10:20, April 1, 2017 (UTC)
- I think maybe I could help out a little as an Admin. Nissan GT-R R35: A Hand Built, 565 HP Japanese Beauty! (talk) 17:47, June 13, 2017 (UTC)An Orange Nissan GT-R
- I would like to help, too, although I haven't made any edits yet. I almost know everything about My Summer Car. AmistechSlashMSC (talk) 19:55, June 13, 2017 (UTC)
- I also would like to, but since my brother got completely savage, he ratted my computer and then insulting others, they don't let me. SaatanaPerkele 20:10, June 13, 2017 (UTC)
- The current amount of active administrators is adequate for the wiki, the problem before was the fact that there were none. I will still write a forum post about requesting special rights at a later date, so keep a look out for that if you're still interested.
- BombooPro (talk) 22:31, June 19, 2017 (UTC)
Homepage edit requests.Edit
I would like to minor edit some of the information on the homepage.
SaatanaPerkele - ChatMod, Proud Owner of My Summer Car (Steam Version) 21:58, June 19, 2017 (UTC)