The toilets and outhouses found around Alivieska are used to save the game in My Summer Car. It is also possible to pee in the toilet, but one won't find it as amusing as peeing on the sauna instead of using water.
There is no current way to save in the toilet without quitting to the main menu. To save the game; look down into the toilet bowl/outhouse hole and press.
Available save spotsEdit
Toilets can be found in various places around Alivieska, and some of them have requirements to be used:
- Cottage (Island)
- Fleetari Repair Shop (Loppe)
- Home (Kesselinperä)
- Jail (can only be used when serving time)
- Landfill site (Rykipohja)
- Peräjärvi (behind Teimo's Shop/Pub Nappo)
- Ventti house (can only be used after winning the house by playing ventti)
- An outhouse could be found at Jokke's house prior to the 13 March 2017 update.
- The toilet bowl inside Jokke's new house used to be functional, this was changed before the next stable release.
- Prior to an update on 18 August 2018, an outhouse could be found in front of the woodshed; it was removed for unknown reasons.
- ↑ Toplessgun - 16 September 2018: "I honestly do not remember why I removed it, there must be a good reason for it... :D"
|Scenery around Alivieska|
|Interactive||Battery charger • Bed • Brick grill • Cash register • Christmas tree • Clock • Computer • Door • Electricity meter • Fireplace • Firewood pile • Fuel pump • Garbage disposal pit • Gravestone • Mail box • Phone • Post box • Refrigerator • Sauna • Septic tank • Shower • Sink • Slot machine • Smoke detector • Stove • Strawberry bush • Toilet • TV • Wasp nest • Wood stove|
|Non-interactive||Arch bridge • Beam bridge • Bus stop • Drag racing tent • Pier|