The toilets and outhouses found around Alivieska are used to save the game in My Summer Car. It is also possible to pee in the toilet, but one won't find it as amusing as peeing on the sauna instead of using water.
There is no current way to save in the toilet without quitting to the main menu. To save the game; look down into the toilet bowl/outhouse hole and press.
Available save spotsEdit
Toilets can be found in various places around Alivieska, and some of them have requirements to be used:
- Cottage (Island)
- Fleetari Repair Shop (Loppe)
- Home (Kesselinperä)
- Jail (can only be used when serving time)
- Landfill site (Rykipohja)
- Peräjärvi (behind Teimo's Shop/Pub Nappo)
- Ventti house (can only be used after winning the house by playing ventti)
- Woodshed (Kesselinperä)