- This article is about tyres and rims. For other uses, see Wheel (disambiguation).
Wheels are car parts which can initially be found in the attic of the mansion near Loppe. They are attached to the car with 4x13mm bolts each. Different kinds of tyres and rims can be bought from Fleetari Repair Shop and the parts catalog respectively.
Tyres can be serviced, replaced, or changed at any point. They can be uninstalled from the Satsuma and placed on Fleetari's counter, or left attached to the car on the driveway.
The car can only pass the inspection with the standard or Gommer Gobra tyres; no other type of tyre will work (including the stock tyres).
|Wide steel rims||Octo rims||Hayosiko rims||Rally rims|
|Price||1,205 mk||Price||1,895 mk||Price||1,975 mk||Price||2,590 mk|
|Slot rims||Spoke rims||Turbine rims||Racing rims|
|Price||1,950 mk||Price||2,200 mk||Price||2,310 mk||Price||2,545 mk|
There are five different kinds of tyres available in the game. The stock tyres are only available for the stock rims and, without the use of a save file editor, cannot be reapplied once changed.
|Standard road tyres||Gommer Gobra road tyres||EURopeiska rally tyres||Sutasiko slick tyres|
|Price||1,750 mk||Price||2,110 mk||Price||3,200 mk||Price||2,950 mk|
- The Gommer Gobra road tyres bear a remarkable resemblance to Cooper Cobra Radial G/T tyres, the EURopeiska rally tyres bear a significant resemblance to BFGoodrich 195/15 Rally tyres, and the Sutasiko slick tyres greatly resemble Yokohama ADVAN 005 Racing tyres.
- Prior to the 24th of October 2018, when the mansion was introduced, the wheels would be found in the player's garage instead.
|Unknown||• Added the wheels|
|• Fixed a bug where after game load rear wheels can't be removed if the suspension is not correctly assembled|
|• Rear wheels don't get stuck anymore if the rear coil springs are disassembled|
|• Increased tyre grip|
|• Garage jack should not cause so much issues with car wheels anymore|
|• Fixed a bug where wheels could be turned even steering wheel was not installed|
|• Added custom wheels|
|• Added skidmarks and tyre dirt clouds|
|• Yellow spikes from tyres at some circumstances are now removed for good|
|• Wheel movements are now refined to feature correct angle changes|
|• The stock rims can now be painted|
|• All wheel bolt sizes changed to 13|
• Fixed a floating wheel issue after a wheel was accidentally dropped
• Grip on different surfaces should change accordingly between tyre types
• Adjustments for front wheel suspension geometry
|• Fixed an issue with front wheel brake nuts not saving their state correctly|
|• Fixed an issue with the tyres losing their grip when loading the game on top of an asphalt surface|
|• Fixed a bug where rear trail arms could be detached while wheels stayed in place|
|• Fixed a bug with the wheels having a memory leak if the game was loaded when the car was saved upside down|
|• Every wheel can be now installed freely to any corner of the car|
• Added tyre wear and puncture
• Added more aftermarket wheels to the parts catalog
|• Fixed a bug where it was possible to remove the disc and drum brakes while wheels where installed|
• Adjusted wheel rotation inertia
|• Fixed a bug with tyre raycasts hitting fender flare colliders and causing issues|
• Fixed a bug with wheel alignment and suspension damage messing with each other
• Brake master cylinder fluid levels now affect brake efficiency separately for front and rear wheels
|• Getting suspension damage from crashing might now also cause tyre puncture|
• Fixed several bugs with tyres when they were replaced by Fleetari while installed to the car
• Fixed an FPS slowdown issue when having random objects under the wheels
• Fixed an issue with front wheel alignment resetting into incorrect angle upon every game load
|• The stock wheels can now be found at the mansion when starting a new game|