The woodshed is a farm building found behind the player's home in Kesselinperä. It's within easy walking distance, so don't bother starting a car to drive there unless more than a couple of things are needed to be carried.
Several useful things can be found here:
- The Gifu, a septic tanker truck used for the septic tank pumping jobs.
- The Kekmet, a tractor used for firewood delivery jobs.
- A trailer which can be attached to the Kekmet and filled with firewood.
- A diesel canister.
- A pile of firewood to chop.
- An ax for cutting firewood.
- One bottle of booze (brännvin), for when life in Finland has become unbearably stressful.
- Prior to an update on 18 August 2018, an outhouse could be found in front of the shed; it was removed for unknown reasons.
- ↑ Toplessgun - 16 September 2018: "I honestly do not remember why I removed it, there must be a good reason for it... :D"
|Locations in Alivieska|
|Kesselinperä||Home • Woodshed|
|Loppe||Fleetari Repair Shop • Mansion|
|Peräjärvi||Graveyard • Jokke's new house • Lindell inspection shop • Pub Nappo • Teimo's house • Teimo's Shop • Wastewater treatment plant|
|Rykipohja||Airfield • Dirt track • Jail • Landfill site • Strawberry field|
|Other||Cottage • Dance pavilion • Firewood guy's house • Grain processing plant • Island • Jokke's house • Police checkpoint • Radio mast • Sirkka's house • Ski hill • Ventti house|
|Terrain||Lake Peräjärvi • Northern lake • River|