The woodshed is a farm building found behind the player's home in Kesselinperä. It's within easy walking distance, so don't bother starting a car to drive there unless you need to carry more than a couple of things.
To find it, go southeast (away from the lake) from home. When you reach two post boxes, turn right (to south) and follow the track in that direction. There is no road sign - if you see one, you've gone much too far.
Several useful things can be found here:
- The Gifu, a septic tanker truck used for the septic tank pumping jobs.
- The Kekmet, a tractor used for firewood delivery jobs.
- A trailer which can be attached to Kekmet.
- A diesel canister.
- A pile of firewood to chop.
- An ax for cutting firewood.
- One bottle of booze (vodka), for when you absolutely, positively need to get shitfaced immediately.
- There is also an outhouse here, which you can use to save the game.
|Locations in Alivieska|
|Airfield • Cottage • Dirt track • Firewood guy's house • Fleetari Repair Shop • Graveyard • Home • Island • Jail • Jokke's house • Kesselinperä • Landfill site • Lindell inspection shop • Loppe • Peräjärvi • Police checkpoint • Pub Nappo • Radio mast • Rykipohja • Septic tanks • Teimo's Shop • Ventti house • Wastewater treatment plant • Woodshed|