The yellow car (also known as as the "yellow bastard" in the changelog, and also known as 'Mr Wubwub' by some) is one of the few AI cars in the game, now having a driver after the 05.02.2017 update. It can be seen outside of Teimo's Shop.
The car is modeled after a Toyota Carina 1600 ST with a front/rear bumper delete, black stripes, a front air dam, rear window louvers, and a large spoiler, with "Gommer Gobra RallyE" rims and a zebra styled interior, similar to some of the modifications the player can purchase for their Satsuma.
When approaching to the so-called "yellow idiot", he will threaten the player and trying to annoy him. After some time, he will start the car and driving across the whole town.
If the player saves at Teimo's Shop, he can be seen drifting into the front area of the store, hitting the player's car if parked near where he parks.
The driver is a man who looks to be in his mid 20s/30s, wearing a hat with the Finnish flag and text that says "Kurjala" which is parody of a Finnish beer brand Karjala. He wears a black shirt with the yellow text reading "Väkivalta Lopettaa Vittuilun" which freely translates to "Violence stops people fucking with you" It is also the title of a metal/punk rock song of the same name by a Finnish band named Pistosaha, which might be a reference to one of the developer's favourite songs, hence the fact that a lot of metal and rock music is played on the in-game radio.
The driver will threaten the player, but won't actually respond or fight the player like he says in his threats. He can punch the player and knock them out only if the player gets close enough to the driver and gives him the finger. If knocked out, the player will either wake up in the shower room of their house, or on the bench at the bus station in front of the shop. Even if the player does not respond to him in any way, the driver will still drive into the player's Satsuma, trying to rile up the player.
Before the February 5th 2017 update, the car played the same techno music as the green Techno Car. The player used to be able to lift the car up with the sledgehammer and flip it over, or push the vehicle towards the shop window so they can break into Teimo's Shop after the store closes so they can get inside and use the buttons to either unlock the doors or unlock the pumps so they can fuel their vehicle, instead of going into the store through the pub.
He can be raced if the player gets into their Satsuma and starts moving or driving near the car and revving your Satsuma, the car will travel down the road he first appeared from. If he doesn't, you can insult him and his car and he will start powersliding around Teimo's Shop. When he's triggered, his path is a lap around Perajarvi, then goes toward the highway loop and drives it in counterclockwise direction. When completing one lap of the highway, he drives to the Perajervis running track, completes a lap on it and returns to Teimo's shop.
It is also possible kill the yellow car driver by glitching his car and making it fly or by ramming into it really hard.
The voice-actor of the driver is a Finnish streamer and game beta-tester called StatusD.
After the April 17th 2017 update, towing hooks were added to the car, making it possible to tow the car to where ever the player desires, such as the river or the train tracks.
- "Who is this pussy-ass idiot?" (Upon meeting player)
- "What the hell is wrong with? Come here and show me your finger, like satan would." (If given finger)
- "So the signs are in the air? You know, someone is going to get hurt soon." (If given finger)
- "So you want that I make a dinner out from your finger? And shove it down to your throat?" (If given finger)
- "You don't have other things to do but smell bad? There is piss already everywhere, now it smells like shit too." (Upon meeting player)
- "It is our own boy, human waste transport guy! Stop smelling like shit and go to hell." (Upon meeting player)
- "Stop dancing with your fist, you female! I will smack your face and you fly like a wooden javelin! (If player punches in the air)
- "What is that piss you're drinking? Like drinking from a wc bowl. You should drink Kurjala beer!" (If player drinks beer)
- "Is Teimo selling you this stuff? He should sell Kurjala instead. Everything else is shit." (If player drinks beer)
- Even after the driver has been killed, the yellow car can sometimes still drive around and perform burnouts (seen on this video).
- In the game files the car is named "StatusD" after the driver's voice actor (Finnish youtuber).
|Residents of Alivieska|
|Firewood guy • Fleetari • Jaakko • Jokke • Lindell • Pekka • Teimo • Yellow car driver|
|Vehicles in My Summer Car|
|Driveable vehicles||Boat • Ferndale (muscle car) • Gifu (septic truck) • Hayosiko (van) • Jonnez ES (moped) • Kekmet (tractor) • Satsuma (project car}|
|Non-driveable vehicles||Bus • Pölsa • Techno Car • The green little car • Wrecked cars • Yellow Car|